Privacy and data
Science4Tech Solutions, S.L. (hereinafter S4T), in application of current legislation on the protection of personal data, informs that the personal data collected through the forms on the website https://www.s4t.health, are included in the specific automated files of users of S4T services.
The purpose of the collection and automated processing of personal data is to maintain the commercial relationship and the performance of information, training, advice and other activities of S4T.
This data will only be transferred to those entities that are necessary for the sole purpose of complying with the aforementioned purpose.S4T adopts the necessary technical, organisational and human resources to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing the old LOPD, the new Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDDD).
The user may at any time exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification, cancellation, limitation and portability recognised in the aforementioned Regulation (EU).
These rights may be exercised by the user by:
• sending an email to email@example.com
• or to the following address: Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau, Pabellón Sant Manuel, Carrer e Sant Antoni María Claret 167, 08025 – Barcelona (Barcelona-Spain).
The user declares that all the data provided by him/her are true and correct, and undertakes to
keep them updated, communicating any changes to S4T.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
For what purposes will we process your personal data?
At S4T, we will process your personal data collected through the Website https://www.s4t.health, for the following purposes:
1. To provide its services in accordance with the particular needs of customers, in order to fulfil the contracts signed by the same.
2. Sending commercial information and newsletters about new services offered on the website and the sector.
3. The process of archiving, updating systems, protection and custody of information and databases of the company.
4. The transmission of data to third parties with whom contracts have been entered into for this purpose, for commercial, contractual, administrative, marketing and/or operational purposes.
5. Sending promotional information electronically.
6. Provide the information requested by the user through the contact form.
We remind you that you may oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time by sending an e-mail to the address indicated above. The fields in these registers must be filled in, and it is impossible to carry out the purposes expressed if these data are not provided.
How long will the personal data collected be kept?
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and for the period of time for which legal responsibilities may arise from the services provided.
The processing of your data is carried out on the following legal bases that legitimise the same:
1. The request for information and/or the contracting of S4T services, the terms and conditions of which will be made available to you in any case, prior to any eventual contracting.
If you do not provide us with your details or if you do so incorrectly or incompletely, we will not be able to deal with your request, making it completely impossible to provide you with the information requested or to carry out the contracting of services.