Privacy and data
Science4Tech Solutions, S.L. (hereinafter S4T), in application of current legislation on the protection of personal data, informs that the personal data collected through the forms on the website https://www.s4t.health, are included in the specific automated files of users of S4T services.
The purpose of the collection and automated processing of personal data is to maintain the commercial relationship and the performance of information, training, advice and other activities of S4T.
This data will only be transferred to those entities that are necessary for the sole purpose of complying with the aforementioned purpose.
S4T adopts the necessary technical, organisational and human resources to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing the old LOPD, the new Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDDD).
The user may at any time exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification, cancellation, limitation and portability recognised in the aforementioned Regulation (EU).
These rights may be exercised by the user by:
• sending an email to email@example.com
• or to the following address: Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau, Pabellón Sant Manuel, Carrer de Sant Antoni Maria Claret 167, 08025 – Barcelona, Spain.
The user declares that all the data provided by him/her are true and correct, and undertakes to keep them updated, communicating any changes to S4T.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
For what purposes will we process your personal data?
At S4T, we will process your personal data collected through the website https://www.s4t.health, for the following purposes:
1. To provide its services in accordance with the particular needs of customers, in order to fulfil the contracts signed by the same.
2. Sending commercial information and newsletters about new services offered on the website and the sector.
3. The process of archiving, updating systems, protection and custody of information and databases of the company.
4. The transmission of data to third parties with whom contracts have been entered into for this purpose, for commercial, contractual, administrative, marketing and/or operational purposes.
5. Sending promotional information electronically.
6. Provide the information requested by the user through the contact form.
We remind you that you may oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time by sending an e-mail to the address indicated above.
The fields in these registers must be filled in, and it is impossible to carry out the purposes expressed if these data are not provided.
How long will the personal data collected be kept?
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and for the period of time for which legal responsibilities may arise from the services provided.
The processing of your data is carried out on the following legal bases that legitimise the same:
1. The request for information and/or the contracting of S4T services, the terms and conditions of which will be made available to you in any case, prior to any eventual contracting.
If you do not provide us with your details or if you do so incorrectly or incompletely, we will not be able to deal with your request, making it completely impossible to provide you with the information requested or to carry out the contracting of services.
The data will not be communicated to any third party outside S4T, unless legally obliged to do so.
Data collected by users of the services
In cases where the user includes files with personal data on the shared hosting servers, S4T is not responsible for the user’s failure to comply with the RGPD.
Intellectual property rights
S4T is the owner of all copyrights, intellectual and industrial property rights, know-how and any other rights related to the contents of the website https://www.s4t.health and the services offered therein, as well as the programmes necessary for their implementation and related information.
The reproduction, publication and/or use of the contents, in whole or in part, of the https://www.s4t.health website, other than for strictly private use, is not permitted without prior written consent.
Intellectual property of the software
The user must respect third party software made available by S4T, even if it is free and/or publicly available.
S4T has the necessary exploitation and intellectual property rights to the software. The user does not acquire any rights or licenses for the contracted service, on the software necessary for the provision of the service, nor on the technical information for monitoring the service, with the exception of the rights and licenses necessary for the fulfilment of the contracted services and only for the duration of the same.
For any action that exceeds the fulfilment of the contract, the user will need written authorisation from S4T, and the user is prohibited from accessing, modifying, viewing the configuration, structure and files of the servers owned by S4T, assuming the civil and criminal responsibilityderived from any incident that may occur in the servers and security systems as a direct consequence of negligent or malicious action on their part.
Intellectual property of hosted content
The use contrary to the legislation on intellectual property of the services provided by S4T is prohibited and, in particular:
1. Use that is contrary to Spanish law or that infringes the rights of third parties.
2. The publication or transmission of any content that, in the opinion of S4T, is violent, obscene, abusive, illegal, racial, xenophobic or defamatory.
3. Cracks, programme serial numbers or any other content that infringes the intellectual property rights of third parties.
4. The collection and/or use of personal data of other users without their express consent or in contravention of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons withregard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
5. The use of the domain’s mail server and email addresses for sending unsolicited bulk email. The user bears full responsibility for the content of his website, transmitted and stored information, hypertext links, third party claims and legal actions with reference to intellectual property, third party rights and the protection of minors.
The user is responsible with regard to the laws and regulations in force and the rules concerning the operation of the online service, e-commerce, copyright, maintenance of public order, as well as universal principles of Internet use.
The user shall indemnify S4T for the costs incurred by S4T in any case for which the user is liable, including legal fees and expenses, even in the case of a non-final court decision.
Protection of hosted information
S4T makes backup copies of the content hosted on its servers, however it is not responsible for the loss or accidental deletion of data by users.
Likewise, it does not guarantee the total replacement of data deleted by users, as said data may have been deleted and/or modified during the period of time that has elapsed since the last backup.
The services offered, except for specific backup services, do not include the replacement of the contents kept in the backup copies made by S4T, when this loss is attributable to the user; in this case, a fee will be determined according to the complexity and volume of the recovery, always with the prior acceptance of the user.
The replacement of deleted data is only included in the price of the service when the loss of the content is due to causes attributable to S4T.
In application of the LSSI, S4T will not send advertising or promotional communications by email or any other equivalent means of electronic communication that have not been previously requested or expressly authorised by the recipients of the same.
In the case of users with whom there is a prior contractual relationship, S4T is authorised to send commercial communications concerning S4T products or services that are similar to those that were initially contracted with the client.
In any case, the user, after proving their identity, may request that no further commercial information be sent to them through the Customer Service channels.